Have you ever wondered why you are as you are or your life for that matter? I believe our thoughts are the primary source for everything we do with our lives. Our thoughts drive our focus and our focus on how we perceive things which are followed by actions. Without actions, you will talk a lot but accomplish little.
If you perceive yourself to be happy, you will focus on doing things that make you happy. If you want to become an expert in the desired field, you must focus your thoughts and actions on that particular path and never give up. If you’re going to get in shape, you have to put in the work.
This methodology applies to all things you aspire to do in your life. The catch is that you have to be in love with the process without losing your dot on the horizon. And believe wholeheartedly in your self!
There is no endstation; it’s all about the journey and pushing yourself to the next level in everything you do!
However, keep in mind there is no end station! Even if you reach your desired goal, you must continue developing your self, spiritually, mentally, physically. It is a journey that never stops, and it is not an easy one.
You, my dear friend, are a train passing through various stations. It is up to you whether you stop at multiple stations for knowledge supplies or remain stationed for the rest of your natural life. But if you stay true to yourself, you will continue travelling and at a certain point, add wagons to your locomotive. When that happens, you will be able to attract like-minded individuals who share the same desire, passion and drive to achieve more and do more continuously.
To achieve this, you need to do a few things:
- Find your purpose, your desire, your personal why!
- Commit to your purpose and focus all your efforts your journey!
- Find a mentor, someone who will mirror you with brutal honesty and advice and won’t cherish your bullshit excuses!
- Prepare for a rocky road without being hesitant or even thinking of giving up!
- Sacrifice, yes, you will have to give up things to be able to achieve your greatness!
- Do not expect immediate results; you can’t have a great body after doing 50 pushups just once!
- GO, do it again, and again, and again without loss of enthusiasm!
You are the CEO of your destiny, and if you do not do it, no one will achieve your goals for you!